Thursday, November 17, 2011

Need Your Help!

Good Afternoon All, I hope all is well with you and your family.
 
I'm writing to you to ask you if you know about any place that my friend and I can rent for December 17th or 18th?  My friend Beverly Seecharran is participating in the 3rd Annual Christmas Toy Drive to benefit the Tilden Ave Family Shelter. She and the other participants are looking for a venue to use for a couple of hour for free.  They are asking for people to donate food, water, juice, plates, forks, spoons, napkins, cups, ice, donations and also volunteer your time.
 
If you would like to contact us to get more information, please email Beverly at Seech1116@gmail.com, or call Vanessa at 917-698-8288 or email me at Vanadames@aol.com
 
 
All of you help will be greatly appreciated!
 
 
Thank you,
 
 
Vanessa Adames
Chef/Owner
Brown Eyed Girlz

No comments:

Post a Comment